The Missing Link Between SharePoint and Documentum
Providing organizations with integration between SharePoint and Documentum, DocWay Archive Services for SharePoint combines the strengths of SharePoint and Documentum by using SharePoint for authoring and collaboration and Documentum for storage and retention.
DocWay Archive Services for SharePoint makes it easy to archive SharePoint content to Documentum, restore content back to SharePoint, and report on the archive activity. When SharePoint portals need to be combined with enterprise-wide Documentum systems, corporate customers require a simple solution that scales with their large user bases.
DocWay Archive Services for SharePoint provides that solution.
Features and Benefits
- Archive (move, link, or copy) SharePoint documents into Documentum with a single click.
- Easy-to-use interface for mapping custom SharePoint content types into Documentum
- Access multiple Documentum ECM systems seamlessly and simultaneously.
- Can be used with DocWay Web Parts for SharePoint and DocWay eResults for SharePoint
- Easy customization
- Restore archived content with a single click.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions available
- Competitive, server-based pricing