The Missing Link Between SharePoint and Documentum
DocWay Publisher for SharePoint, enables companies to easily publish content and metadata from Documentum to SharePoint Document libraries. Companies can keep their current content management processes and publish from Documentum to any SharePoint site.
Features and Benefits
- Supports MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2010
- Publish key documents and metadata from Documentum to SharePoint on a recurring schedule.
- Create sophisticated publishing rules.
- Reduces the need for additional Documentum license costs
- Update the SharePoint indexing engine with additional published attributes that can be easily searched.
- Publishing engine tightly integrated with Documentum and SharePoint
- Log of all publish events promotes easy diagnosis of what has and has not been published.
- Publish only PDF Renditions and/or PDFaqua overlays.
- Publish to existing SharePoint document libraries or create document libraries on the fly.
- Flexible rules engine and scheduler
- Multiple Documentum repository support
- Automatic folder creation
- Multiple SharePoint server support
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions available