Wingspan is looking for a talented product manager to contribute to our new and existing SaaS solutions for Life Sciences.
What you’ll do
- Designing innovative product features based upon industry requirements for Life Sciences content management applications
- Authoring high quality design and functional specifications within an agile methodology
- Interacting with customers, services, and sales to understand business needs
- Interacting with engineering team to drive high quality product feature implementation
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis
- Working to ensure that test suite accurately tests defined requirements
- Preparation of related materials such as training materials and client User Acceptance Test materials, release notes, etc.
- Providing support to areas of the organization including: QA, Support, Professional Services, Marketing, and Sales
Skills & Requirements
You must have:
- Working knowledge of clinical or regulatory processes, data and content in the Life Sciences industry
- 3+ years in software product management, Life Sciences software consulting or comparable role.
- Experience interacting with customers, development, and consulting teams, both local and remote.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, with little direct supervision.
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers and testers can understand
We’d like to see:
- Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations, Clinical Operations, Quality, Promotional Materials or Pharmacovigilance background
- Knowledge of Software Validation processes and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or Computer Software-related domain